CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Computer

If you haven't noticed, I have updated a lot of the posts with pictures. We got a new computer to replace our VERY old one and I am in love with how fast it is & how I can upload my photos finally. Cameron like that I can update the photos too. He couldn't stop smiling at all the pictures of him earlier when the screensaver was up. Every time I went to leave the room he would protest; it made me laugh. Brian is looking forward to the week being over. He has had a long hard week and going in tomorrow (Friday) will all be overtime, he still has to work at least 7 hours. I appreciate all the hard work he does for our family. He goes to work, a job he is not to fond of, and works hard so that we want for nothing. Do I have a great guy or what?!?

0 comments: