CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hungry, Hungry Cameron

Tonight we went out on a date & Cameron came along. We went to Applebee's and I am pretty sure that Cameron ate as much as I did while we were there. Cameron spent the rest of the day being a picky eater and only eating half or less of what we gave him, but he really seemed to like the mashed potatoes and broccoli as well as the cheese from inside the mozzarella stick the chicken inside the chicken strips, the done parts of my steak & basically anything he could get into his mouth. Brian & I both ended up bringing half of our meals home, but I am pretty sure that if we kept giving him food, he would have kept eating. Now, I don't know if this was because Applebee's make better food then I do or if it was because he hadn't hardly eaten all day, but it was kind of funny how ravenous he all of a sudden became.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't know what's the deal - by looking at the size of him you know he's eating enough at home! He's so cute!

Heather said...

I know how he feels-- bring on the mozzarella sticks!