CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

22 + 1

Today was my 23rd Birthday, Yay! I called my Mom this morning to wish her a Happy Birthday too; it is usually a race between the two of us to see who will call the other first. Cameron gave me the gift of being especially happy, cuddly & giggly, along with being even cuter than usual (really quite hard to do seeing how cute he is already) and I would say he gift was pretty hard to top. Brian did well though. He came home early and made me a dinner of fettuccine alfredo with grilled chicken & we had cranberry juice (my favorite). He let take a nice LONG shower while he took care of Cameron & we topped off the evening with some ice cream & the movie "The Game Plan" (good movie incase you are wondering). My Dad sent me a bouquet of astromeria - the same flowers Brian brought to me after Cameron was born. I received many birthday wishes through out the day & all in all had a great birthday. Hooray for being born!

0 comments: