CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Dishwasher Dilema

So, when we moved into our new we were very excited about our snazzy new dishwasher. We loaded it up and when we went to start it noticed that the keys locked button was flashing red. We pulled out the owners manual and did what it said to do and nothing worked. I called the next day to see what I could do, they had me do all sorts of things and when they didn't work announced that they would have to schedule soemone to come and look at it & that the earliest appointment was Jan. 7. Well when they didn't show up today I called to find out why. The person never scheduled the appointment and now I have to wait an entire 8 days before the next appointment. Needless to say, I am frustrated. It is not even the having to hand wash the dishes that bothers me, I just can't stand it when people don't do their job right at my expense.

0 comments: