CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Craft Therapy

I practiced some craft therapy today to help relieve some of the anger from last nights bad news. Due to focusing on Cameron's birthday party & then taking care of sick family members my house has been greatly lacking in Spring time cheer & decor. So after seeing this craft over at Crafty Sisters I decided to dress-up my mantle.

Here is what my mantle looks like now.

My jelly bean topiary

I ran out of jelly beans so I wrapped a few styrofoam balls in variegated Spring color yarn

P.S.


Remember how I said that I won a give away from Dana over at MADE ? He are some photos of the cute hair clips I received last week

2 comments:

Nicole@CraftySisters-nc said...

Sophia your topiary's turned out great! What a smart idea to use yarn to wrap them up too! I think those look Great!!! Thanks for your kind words and linking up with us! Look forward to seeing all your great projects too!
:)

susannah said...

Sophia I love your easter projects/decoratons. You are definitely more motivated than I am right now. I can't even begin to think of doing crafts right now. Maybe I should, though. It might help me feel brighter!