CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Made it ALL by my self

0

Proud Mama


Action shot. The skirt is the perfect length.

The turquoise has yellow contrast thread & the yellow has turquoise contrast thread.

I made this using the 90 minute shirt tutorial from Dana over at Made - one of my favorite craft blogs. Last month they had celebrate the boy month and this tutorial came up. I haven't had the guts to try and adjust the pattern for Cameron yet, but that is my goal this week. Anyway, I used fabric from 2 different shirt that had shrunk & some ribbing the I had purchased. I love the color combination, thanks Cameron- he picked out the colors. this is the first time that I have done sleeves. I tried doing a smaller gather at the top in the middle to make it more girly, you can sort-of tell but not really. Anyway, I love it & am proud of it.
Something else super great about the Made blog is that I one of the giveaways last week. I was totally floored. I never win anything, ever. So, thanks to Dana for her great blog. I will be eagerly checking my mail box this week.

0 comments: