CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

The baby shower story

On Thursday I spent several hours making the following girly get-up. Beautiful, right? So, you ask, what is the problem? The problem is that I forgot that the baby shower on Thursday was for a boy. After going to at least 3-5 baby showers & missing but still preparing gifts for 2 others in the last month or so, plus having spoken to my sister-in-law who is expecting a little girl (I have another sister-in-law also expecting a girl) I got my shower recipients mixed up. I got to the shower and saw all the blue and immediately felt like an idiot. I knew she was expecting a boy, I was her visiting teacher until last month. Oh, well I blame the fact that I had been dealing with sick kids & husband for 3 days.



The whole outfit

The skirt & matching hairbows


I love ruffly bottoms

2 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Oh, the ruffly bum! So cute! I am sure you will be able to find someone to gift this to- it is ADORABLE!!

susannah said...

The outfit is SOOO cute. Great job on it!