CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Love Spring

Attn: This is going to be a image-less post. I left my camera at Brian's parent's house. 


Sorry, for the hiatus. Between, nice weather, spring cleaning, crafting & trying to get the house ready for the Summer, I haven't spent much time on the computer. A few week ago we went to San Antonio so that Brian could compete in the PT Olympics, a competition against all the PT programs in the state of Texas. We had lots of fun. Brian competed in basketball & volleyball. His school got 2nd place. The school that hosted (and always does) won 1st place (they always do), coincidence, I think not. Brian also says that I am now officially Texan (I am not) because I ate Texas size food for the first time, including a 3 1/2 pound cinnamon roll. The cinnamon roll took us 5 days to work our way through and was DELICIOUS. 
Lilliana's walking has really taken off, she is now practically a pro. It blows my mind to see her walking around she is becoming less & less a baby everyday. I can't believe that in 2 weeks she will be a year old. She has such a fun personality & is so curious. She also LOVES her big brother. I have been struggling with her & solids. She wants to eat the things that she can't have, due to an allergy to egg whites and a considerable number of food sensitivities, but the food that she can have she is generally not interested in. I am always paranoid about what she has in her mouth because I don't know if it is something that will give her a reaction. 
Cameron is a great big brother and a wonderful helper. He has really been loving being able to play outside. The last several Springs we have been stuck inside due to allergies. His new favorite thing is telling jokes and stories.  He also loves having stories told to him. 
I have been busy working on getting the house ready for when we have someone else living in it. I have also been working on a few crafty projects. I made Lilliana a super cute outfit, by embellishing a onesie & making a skirt; it is probably one of my favorites. I am also working on an acorn wreath like the one seen on MADE. I ran out of acorns, so I need to go back to the park and collect some more tomorrow. 
Well, that is it for now. I will try to get my camera back this week so I can upload some of our super great photos.

0 comments: