CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My new favorite outfit for Lilliana

Ok, I totally admit it, I love having a girl. Now don't get me wrong, having a boy is fun & I love it. However, girl things are so much cuter & way more fun to make. Here is my new favorite that I made for Lilliana using a plain white onesie, about a quarter yard of fabric, some elasticized ruffle ribbon & some black & white polka dot ribbon. I used some scraps I had of the fabric that I used for the skirt to make some cloth covered button.    Cameron (and one of his cousins) has a bow tie made with the same fabric as the skirt. I really love the contrast between the black & yellow.

                                                
4 rows of ruffles, cloth buttons, bows on the sleeves

                                                
a cute ruffly bum peaking out under the skirt

                                      
a bow on top of all the cute ruffles

0 comments: