CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

and then there were 4

Today I had 3 children to watch beside Cameron. Mondays I typically watch the RS presidents two youngest girls in the morning until mid afternoon. Today was also my first day watching baby Lexi. I will be watching her full time Mon. - Fri. Cameron had a difficult time adjusting, but I think that it was partly because there were now 3 others demanding my attention. I am hoping that tomorrow won't be so chaotic & that soon we will fall into a nice routine of sorts where having Lexi here will just be second nature to Cameron. I am hoping that all this time with me watching others will help him make a smoother transition into being a big brother, whenever that time comes (not an announcement), and that he will have learned to be gentle by the time that comes too.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Super Sophia! Way to go with 4 kids! From the title, I thought there was going to be a new little Crane.

Sophia Crane said...

LOL, I know I wanted to scare people :P