CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I have been tagged - again

I was tagged by Heather A.
This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

Since I am working on typing my book outline for Bradley method certification the closest book just happens to "The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth: Husband-Coached Childbirth" by Robert A. Bradley, MD

"In the later months of pregnancy, when her uterus is quite large, it is permissable, for short periods of time, for her to sit contour-chair style with her legs sprawled comfortably apart and elevated higher than her hips."

To find out more about the Bradley Method feel free to ask me any questions. You can find this book by visiting your local library.

I tag Tiffany B, Susannah, Kaylene, Brooke & Tara B. If you've already done it, and I don't remember then sorry!

0 comments: