CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Just some fun pictures from today. I am so grateful to celebrate Easter. I am grateful for the opportunity to celebrate the Atonement with a little more focus than I might on other days or even other Sundays, as I have an increased focus on the great blessing that we celebrate on this holy day. Nothing begins to compare to the great blessings of knowing that I can be resurrected and forgiven of my sins because my Savior Jesus Christ chose to sacrifice himself on my behalf. All the blessings of the gospel hinge upon the Atonement of Jesus, such as eternal families. Today has been a wonderful and pleasant day, that we have been able to enjoy with family. Sophia and I with Cameron tagging along went out to visit my parents. We talked and visited with them before, during, and after a wonderful meal. We relished in the wonderful Spirit that was there as we spent time together. Even though the rest of our families are scattered throughout the country, Dallas, Florida, Alabama, New York, Illinois, a huge chunk in Utah, and even Brazil, I couldn't help but think that this must be what it means when the home can be/have a/the piece/peace of heaven (Is that sufficiently confusing?). The joy comes from being with family. I have felt that as the three of us are at home as well and being with other members of the family intensifies those feelings especially after not seeing each other as regurlarly now that we are so spread out. As we are apt to do, we took a few photos together on this day of celebration. We hope that you enjoy them. Cameron enjoyed being able to play with Grandma and Grandpa.

1 comments:

April said...

These pictures are so cute! I love your coordinating Easter outfits!

I found the link to HAPPY ones and signed up. Thank you so much!!