CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

"Won't You Be My Teddy Bear"



We had a ward dance today with the above theme. It would have been a lot more fun had Brian been there. However, Brian had a camping trip with the Scouts tonight. Cameron & I went and I had an ok time. The young women in the ward volunteered to man the nursery and I relectantly took Cameron. Cameron basically jumped out of my arms and never looked back. I know that I should be happy that he so willingly went to nursery for the first time and was happy, lots of people have to fight to keep their kids in. I, on the other hand, was very sad. I didn't even get a good bye glance, he was so happy to be with the other kids. Maybe if Brian had been there too I would have welcomed Cameron's response as a much needed/wanted opportunity to dance with Brian, but Brian wasn't there so I was just lonely. Ok, I will stop moping now. I did get to talk with friends and eat good food. I also got some pictures with Brian before he left.

1 comments:

Kaylene said...

You did good Mama! That can be hard leaving little ones no matter their reaction. I had fun with you! I know I'm no Brian, but it was fun chatting with you!