CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Some Videos

Ok, so I am being lazy and posting some videos instead of putting in a thoughtful post. I just barely got this working on our new computer & everyone likes pictures and videos anyway & they say a picture is worth a thousand words right & since this is a video it is worth that much more. Enjoy!

Ok so this is from Christmas, but I was just barely able to get it up & it is good anyway.

This one is from Cameron's first time in our yard. It is a video of his dislike for grass it makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

He is such a cutie! I love seeing that Sophia-Stubborness coming out in the grass video :)

Ryan and Becca said...

sooo..I love the videos! I miss you guys! I agree with Amanda...hehe

~Becca

Kaylene said...

Oh cute! I'm so glad I found your blog! Now I can get to know you better!