CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

My Poor Little Guy

Cameron is sick again. He had just finished a round of antibiotics and had been feeling well for about a week when he picked up a bug from his aunt, who we have now discovered has an upper respiratory infection. Oh, and his pink eye came back as soon as he caught whatever it is he has. I am so tired of having sickness travel around my house like it were playing a game of bumper cars. My poor little guy is down and out with a fever in the 102 range, a terrible runny nose, a cough that makes his mommy cringe and labored breathing that makes her want to cry. We have had a weekend of long nights & I couldn't even get ahold of my pediatrician to get him an appointment. I am hoping to avoid antibiotics again, but I doubt that will happen. Anyway, any prayers that anyone feels like sending our way would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sorry to hear you guys have been having to deal with so many sicknesses! But I'm glad to see you're back to blogging! You look great in your picture below and I LOVE Cameron's haircut. I'm glad the curls stayed!

lds.girl22 said...

Hi this is Alexa. I'm so sorry to hear that Cameron is sick. :(