CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Time Travel Tuesday

I have decided to show old pictures every Tuesday. I will pick five and post them. This way you can see some of what was missed in these last 7 months. When those have been gone through maybe I will dig out some really old ones & really take a trip back in time. Since I know that you are just dieing to see photos of my uber cute kids, here are some of my favorites.


My Handsom guys riding off into the sunset, or, atleast, the living room


The first of two times he found my lipstick. The first time cute, the second, not so much


Probably my favorite picture of Lilliana, she was 5 1/2 months


A cute mother/daughter shot sometime around Mother's Day


Taken last Tuesday after a day in and out of Doctor's offices. The chocolate I gave him to keep him awake didn't work.

1 comments:

Shawnie said...

I liked your pictures. very cute.